Welcome to my deepest thoughts. I hope you like them. Enjoy the ride.

Saturday, February 7, 2009

today, I thought of you...

There's something that will hunt me down for the rest of my life, and it's what happened that day. If there's something I regret in my whole life is what I did that Sunday night; Sunday, June 3rd, 2007. If I could turn back time and undo what I did, I would not think it over twice. I gave her the wrong impression of me that day; that person that night wasn't me. I admit anger was by my side because of what had happened 2 days ago, but that did not give me any reason to act the way I did, or to say the things I said. That is just not me, but I was frustrated. And although my friends told me not to do it, I stupidly did it.

After that day, I knew our relationship, our friendship, was doomed. But I realized it a little too late. And what I regret the most is that I lost her friendship. She was my best friend and I lost her. Of course I tried to fix it, but then again, it was too late. I am terribly sorry for what I did and said, and I want you to know that. And I also want you to know that I miss you as well. I wish we could be friends like we used to; that's all I'm asking. I know it's hard, almost impossible, but I feel the need of talking to you like I used to, and I miss the way you opened yourself to me and told me about your problems, and together we were able to figure something out to fix it. You really were a very good friend, and I miss that.

Unfortunately, things aren't always like we want them to be, and the bad things you do will always hunt you down for the rest of your life, unless you fix them. I hope this can be fixable. It would be so damn great to have you back as a friend. I even smile when I think about it. (:
I miss you.

I'm currently listening to Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars. That was our song; the song she dedicated to me. Pretty awkward coincidence.

We'll do it all, everything, on our own 
We don't need anything or anyone

If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me
And just forget the world

I don't quite know how to say how I feel
Those three words are said too much
They're not enough

If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me
And just forget the world
Forget what we're told
Before we get too old
Show me a garden that's bursting into life.

2 comments:

  1. thank you for posting this. Even though we are not close friends (i dont even know if we're friends at all) i felt really connected to this note when i read it.
    Take care . <3.
    Joanna Gómez

    ReplyDelete
  2. VITICO pero ustd no esta facil.. viejo me siento fuera de tu vida.. nose pk men pero no se que es lo que te esta pasando por la cabeza.. mira a ver si me llamas para put shit straight.
    FhAaBzIeO

    ReplyDelete