Welcome to my deepest thoughts. I hope you like them. Enjoy the ride.

Monday, September 28, 2009

Letter: Karma is a bitch.

Ok. I'm sorry I hadn't posted earlier, my dear readers. I'll try to post more regularly.
. . . . . . . .
I just can't even put my thoughts together now. I feel so angry right now.
Why do you have to, always, be so selfish? I just can't understand how a person can be so damn selfish.

*tiene que ver
*con que todo el mundo asume que pq yo siempre me estoy riendo, y hablando, yo soy una idiota.
*con que alguien que dice que soy su mejor amiga, me pone condiciones y ultimatos, y tiene 2 semanas que no me habla pq segun el, yo soy una perra.
*con que mi roommate esta tan secure in her relationship, que no ve que me duele cada vez que ellos me invitan a salir con ellos o cuando estan juntos aqui
*con que todo el mundo asume que mi felicidad no es superficial, and they underestimate what i need from them
*tiene que ver
*con que me tomen for granted

*because im always there
*y con que aveces, me gustaria que se trate de mi. no siempre, pero de vez en cuando, que alguien se de cuenta de lo que yo quiero y necesito.
A common friend told me today that you were going through some hard times, and told me to read your blog... ERROR, my friend, ERROR.
Leer esto solo me llena de ira, furia y cualquier otro sentimiento similar. I even thought of calling you to see what was going on, because despite everything, I still care. You are human, and still "my friend."

So tell me... what were the "conditions and ultimatum" I gave you? Please enlighten me. And I'm sorry if I popped your fairy tale bubble, where you were the pink princess waiting for your blue prince, but you are a bitch. And you know it. You were always a bitch to me. De solo recordar, me duele. Do I have to refresh your memory of what happened this summer? Or what have happened during the last 3 years? Do I really have to? Put yourself in my shoes, and imagine I did the things you did to me. Describeme con una palabra... an asshole? a jerk? a dick, maybe? I was your best friend, and yet, you still treated me like a big piece of shit. I WAS YOUR BEST F***ING FRIEND!!! And you never thought of how I would feel with your actions. No solo me tiraste al suelo, sino que me arrastraste... Tu no te imaginas lo que me dolio que TU me hicieras eso... De todas las personas, tu. You played me like the best, y todo porque you always took me for granted; cause I was ALWAYS there for you, no matter what.
En nuestra amistad, todo siempre se trato de ti. Me? I was just a side dish. A notch in your bedpost. That's it. You just can't imagine how much I needed you in times. Y aunque tu creas que nunca fue asi, lo que realmente importa es como yo lo senti que fue... y que tu nunca hiciste nada para emendarlo...

Right now, I'm doing more than great. I'm falling in love once again, and things are turning on my right side. I really feel bad for you; I really do. Trust me. But this time, it's your time to say sorry, and assume the consequences of all your actions; of how you always treated me. Cual de los dos mas orgullosos? No. Eso ya no aplica. Simplemente me canse, y te toca a ti pedir perdon. I tried to fix it 2 fridays ago, and you acted like if you were the one with the reason, remember? Too bad you turned out to play it like that.
I'm sorry to put it this way, but it's payback time.
Karma is a huge bitch.

Hope to hear from you soon.

With love and kindest regards,
Me.

2 comments:

  1. aww c'mon... seriously?!
    it never ends with you guys does it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummm your weird sometimes don't you think ....

    ReplyDelete